On this course you as a building owner, will be guided through the process to follow if the council tells you your building may be earthquake-prone, including:
- a guide to the national EPB system including timeframes for seismic work
- engaging an engineer to assess your building
- steps the council can take if it is determined your building is deemed earthquake-prone
- when extensions or exemptions apply
- options to consider if your building is earthquake-prone
- advice for owners of heritage buildings.
This course is open to all. However, if you wish to complete the assessment and record your learning, you will need to create an account and login.
This course is designed for: building owners who own a potentially earthquake-prone building and anyone interested in the process that building owners will follow
Duration: 30 minutes